“Meditation will quiet your mind so you can finally hear your spirit gives you the answers you been searching for all your life.”
Meditation is food for the soul: it enhances the universal values of compassion, caring, sharing, responsibility, non-violence and peacefulness. It helps to build healthy and peaceful bond with others. These are the important values which work as a guideline for the smooth and a happy life. Human being has an instinctive tendency to look for a bliss that does not diminish, and meditation fulfills this significant need. It is practiced by millions of people worldwide and is a simple, natural, effortless technique. Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, an internationally known spiritual teacher and lecturer, introduced Meditation on Twin Hearts to the public for the first time in the 1980’s. Even when everything is going in good health for us we often find ourselves being restless and disturbed. Meditation works best for us.
Meditation can relax our stress, anxiety, pressure and give us the sense of comfort and stability that every human being craves. It helps us meet life’s ups and downs with centeredness, confidence and originality. Importantly, it gives us flexibility and strength so that we can remain unshaken by storms of emotions that come across in our lives, but also helps in to get back on track more rapidly.
In conjunction with Pranic Healing® and Super Brain Yoga, Meditation on Twin Hearts® has also shown increased academic performance, athletic skills, behavioral functioning, improved memory and overall school and job performance.
The Benefits of meditation are:
- There is a noticeable relaxation of the body, calming of the emotions and immobility of the mind.
- Regular practice of Meditation on Twin Hearts® results in increasing satisfaction, happiness, inner peace and joy in life.
- There has been improved and enhancement of relationships with spouses, family members and co-workers.
- Meditation on Twin Hearts® practitioners can hope to achieve Illumination and profound expansion of consciousness.
- Regular practitioners of Meditation on Twin Hearts® have increased sizes of chakras and auras making the energy body stronger and more dynamic.
- After practicing Meditation on Twin Hearts®, Pranic Healers were noted to heal patients quicker than before and with amazing results.